Hi guys, here is another technological post about a mobile and it is reached mostly among most of people. In this world finding people without mobile is very difficult thing because each and everyone uses handy and sony is one of the leading mobile brands , they have designed and delivered many mobiles which has clinched pinnacles in sales. The best part in them is they deliver best product with low cost, they are known everywhere due to the clarity of pictures and videos, music quality.
Sony has already reached the end of the alphabet and now sony has launched their new product in the market sony xperia Z , the design and marketing team has worked hard to deliver this product. On phones back it is coated with plastic to tempered glass, it has a 1080p display this gives better picture quality and this attracts most of the users. It comes with quad core processor and this makes the phone to work quick and faster, it processing speed is good even while multi tasking, it has a glass panel in its entire back and the best part is its thin and has minimal bezel. It squeezes 2 million pixels into 5 inch footprint and it has density of 326ppi(pixel per inch) which is considered to be greater than iphone retina display. You can watch your videos in HD clarity which will be clear like a crystal.
The main thing which amuses me is that we can wash the phone with water if you have any sort of dust , it is a water proof mobile and this quality makes sony xperia z to stand unique when compared with other mobiles. It is measured to be 139*71*7.9mm and weight is almost 149g and it is backed by 2GB RAM , Sony Xperia Z is a fast and slick, I can assure you will be pleasure to use.
If there is a need to show your family members any video’s or slides and if the screen resolution of your computer or laptop is inconsistent then you can easily connect it with the television. There are many ways to connect your laptops with systems and they are given below as follows
Type of Connection with PC and TV:
First know about the type of ports and connections about your tv and the system. The oldest and the common connection is RCA/composite. They are yellow, red and white connections, where yellow stands for composite video, white for left analog audio and red for right analog video. S-videos or super video offers better quality and it’s used for video. To connect with television use audio cable from the headphone jack of your system and connect it to television. Certain other connections are video graphics array, which is better than S-videos and it does not support audio because it requires an additional cable. Many laptops now a days have digital video interface and uses two wires for audio and video. The highest quality connection is HDMI and has the highest screen resolution setting.
Steps for Connecting with Television:
- After knowing a type of a port, which is common to both devices use that appropriate cable for connecting or use an adapter for connecting both.
- As soon as you have connected both the devices select external devices, when the TV is connected to the computer.
- It can be HDMI1 or AV1 similar to a DVD player connected. If your computer fails to recognize the external device connect the TV forehand itself.
- Change the screen resolution of the television by using a display setting of the computer.
- Older TV’s will support only single resolution whereas new TV’s will support multi-screen resolutions.
Need for Supportive Android OS:
The android system plays a remarkable role in today’s existing devices. Android for mobile system was the old scenario, but recently androids for personal computers has been released by MIIPS. It is100% risk free operating system to install on computers .The main advantage of such OS is that parents can have strict restrictions on certain devices, which they want to keep away from their kids. They can access full control of the computer with their mobiles also.
Features of Androids on PC:
1. Android PC has a large desktop resolution of about 1920×1080 pixels. It is specially designed with jelly bean and has powerful web surfing, supports flash drives and has a multi user login.
2. Many users can have their own private desktop with one system. Supports disk drives and has high quality video playback. Favorite websites such as social networks can be opened with specific timing.
3. Multiple tasks can be handled at the same time with less complexity. It is feasible and portable, offers certain applications such as kings office suits, splash top to connect to other computers, Mac, ebook and so on.
Specifications of MIIPS:
The operating system on this computer is android 4.2 jelly beans. It has marvel new armada dual core 1.2GHz processor and the RAM capacity is 1GB for this system. The storage capacity of this system is 4gb with an internal flash, which is expandable through SD shot or USB ports . It has all types of connectivity including Bluetooth, wifi and through ethernet also any type of connections can be processed. It is also provided with USB2.0 ports and speakers as well as microphones, are suited on this specially designed android personal computers. So, it may successfully launch in all the countries for helping the future generation.
Automated teller machines- definition:
An automated teller machine functions with a set of software instructions. It is a cash transferring machine for easily retrieving the amount. An ATM machine is controlled by a bank manager of any specific bank. It is a hardware device which functions on software codings. Using ATM system customer can access their bank accounts for withdrawal of their cash money. It is an official wholesale exchange even for foreign travelers. The customer is identified by a placid ATM card, which consists of a chip with magnetic cards with security number and unique passwords are given to all the customers.
Locations of ATM:
- Atms are located all around the world including shopping malls, restaurants and other places. Two types of ATM machines can be installed, which is called an on and off premise.
- On the premises are advanced with multi function capabilities whereas off premises are used on independent sales organizations and institutions. Many atms define the name of their banks on top Of the machine.
- They directly connect to the manager or an ATM controller. For each withdrawal certain banks charge an additional fee depending on the amount of cash retrieved.
- The worlds most popular ATM is installed in Norway and Antarctica. India claims to have the world’s highest installed atms.
Hardwares used for construction:
An ATM is made up of numerous devices which includes a CPU to control transactions and user interface. Magnetic chip card reader to identify the customer details. Pin pad usually a touch screen for high security purpose. Display screen for viewing the transaction details. Record printer for giving out a list of transactions to the customer. Sensors, vaults and indicators are designed as part of the machinery. The software tools include embedded windows xp and other OS depends on the functioning of the machine. Softwares performing on XFS platform include triton PRISM , phoenix interactive VISTA ATM and so on.
Printings were possible only for 2d images, but today 3d printers had emerged. The process of bringing out a three dimensional virtual object into any solid shape from a digital model is defined as 3D printer. These printers are successful because, the materials are arranged in various shapes. These printers are sold at a higher rate due to its unique features. This printer depends on computer aided design, which slices the model into various cross sections digitally for successful printing. In order to print the model machine reads the desired design through CAD software which acts as an interface to the machine.
Working of Printer:
- The machine reads the given model with the help of liquid, paper, powder or sheet material for laying down successful layers.
- These layers along with the CAD model are joined together automatically fused to form the final shape. Any geometrical shape can be created through these 3d printers.
- The resolution of the printer includes thickness of about 100 micrometers in an x-y resolution. The 3D dots are around 50 to 100 micrometers. Depending on the type of machine used it can reduce time and complexity.
- Printing an over sized resolution is quite difficult because, it requires numerical standard methods. The printers were highly expensive in the late 1970’s.
Areas of Printer Usage:
These 3D printers are used for prototyping and distributed manufacturing. They are opting in footwear, jewelry, engineering, architecture, aerospace, education, industrial designs, construction, dental and medical industries, geographical information systems and many other fields. The effects of this technology include higher cost and complex production. This kind of technological development leads to globalization. Scientists have declared to create open source scientific equipment for the future. Its duplicative nature to copy the duplicate of the original model ensures various industries to use 3D printers widely for the future also.